Complaint Review: Digital TV

• Reported By: Bull — Williamsburg Virginia United States of America
Digital TV
3155 S. Lincoln Street Internet United States of America

Digital TV FFTV Refused to respond to refund requests Internet, Internet

I returned a unit, via UPS, which did not work in my area. I tracked its receipt to their Colorado address, using their RMA (Return Material Form). I waited for a week after its arrival and emailed requesting when the return would be processed. No response. Emailed again - no response. (Waiting days between messages). Telephoned and left messages - no response, even though the recording stated that they would get back to me within 24 hours. It has now been two weeks with no reimbursement nor response. Maybe my complaint to the BBB will help (although I have noted that this company has a "F" rating by the BBB - which I wish I had checked out and known before!).

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2012 07:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-TV/internet/Digital-TV-FFTV-Refused-to-respond-to-refund-requests-Internet-Internet-858231. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital TV