Complaint Review: Digital T.V.Express

• Updated: Thu, November 10, 2011

• Reported By: Alan — Vineyard Haven Massachusetts United States of America
Digital T.V.Express
3153 S. Lincoln St. Englewood, Colorado United States of America

Digital T.V.Express Finally Free T.V. I wish I red this web site before I tlaked to J.D. Englewood, Colorado

*Consumer Comment: Your warning about this Ripoff may help others avoid these scammers

I ordered two digital boxes from this company.  They sent only one.  It was a used piece of junk.  When I tried to activate it, Comcast just laughed at me.  I sent it back the next day.  Since then, no refund, they will not respond.  I called the police in Englewood, they already had many complaints.  Maybe the police can call J.D. and help me get my money back.  When you send the boxes back for a refund, they just ship it out to another sucker just like me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2011 03:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Digital-TVExpress/Englewood-Colorado-80113/Digital-TVExpress-Finally-Free-TV-I-wish-I-red-this-web-site-before-I-tlaked-to-JD-E-796869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Digital T.V.Express

Your warning about this Ripoff may help others avoid these scammers

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

The BBB gives them a resounding "F" and basically says the same about them that you do.

They are non-responsive and don't even attempt to answer complaints.

Sorry you got Ripped Off by this unscrupulous company.