• Report: #972034

• Submitted: Tue, November 20, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, November 20, 2012

• Reported By: Rija — Richardson Texas United States of America
DigitalDepotOnline.com

DigitalDepotOnline.com When it's too good to be true, then it's probably not. Internet

I had a very bad experience with DigitalDepot. I ordered a NikonD3100 with a Vivitar flash. Now keep in mind that the
site claims a 60 day return policy which a representative confirmed with me over the phone as I placed my order. My order got here on time with all things promised. But the camera body had a loose cover where the battery goes. The flash also ran out of fresh new batteries within a few hours. These batteries last me much longer on other camera, like days of continuous use. After I called and tried to express my concern, the attitude of the man was terrible. He got very upset when I claimed that there was a default in the product as if he was the one who had just saved up a grant over a year and had spent it over low quality products. As we were disputing he refused to make any returns and gave me the option of exchanging. When I tried arguing, he yelled at me and hung up.
I called back to speak with the same guy, now with a different name, and agreed to do the exchange since now I was completely stuck with the bad product. The new body and flash just arrived, and they have the exact same problem as before. Overall, they provided me with low quality products that don't work as well as they should. The customer service was shockingly terrible. I have never had any stranger yell at me the way this guy did, multiple times. I would NEVER EVER do business with them again. I blame myself to trust a company without doing extensive research. Their low prices on products are evidence that they don't provide with proper business. I would never want anyone else to go through and deal with what I had to and loose such a large amount of money and get stuck with such low quality product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 11:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DigitalDepotOnlinecom/internet/DigitalDepotOnlinecom-When-its-too-good-to-be-true-then-its-probably-not-Internet-972034. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DigitalDepotOnline.com