Complaint Review: Din Direct

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2012

• Reported By: mankind100 — Other United Kingdom
Din Direct

Din Direct The worst online store ever ! Internet

This is regarding order number 98733275-DD.  I ordered 2 items from Dino Direct in mid October/2012.On the website it was mentioned that the items were shipped to UK on the 27th/10. To this date, no item was received.I contacted the customer service  several times to trace and track my items, but to my surprise they refused to tell me the whereabouts of my items.Instead, they had the nerve to say that it was my fault that I didn't pay an extra fee of $2 for tracking items. As it was my first time buying stuff Dino Direct, I did't know the one needed to pay an extra money for tracking items.

I was told by DD to contact the local post office and enquire,which I did. But the post office couldn't find any item sent to me from Dino Direct. At this moment in time, no one knows where my items are.The ordered items are neither in China nor UK. Dino Direct are responsible and their& behaviour has been nothing but utterly unacceptable and unprofessional. Their customer service is beyond poor.I feel mislead and led down. I don't regard this company highly. And I am not the slightest surprised that many people are complaining about this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 10:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Din-Direct/internet/Din-Direct-The-worst-online-store-ever-Internet-979053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Din Direct