Complaint Review: Dina Stevens

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Kristen — Arlington Washington
Dina Stevens
10208 State Ave Marysville, Washington United States of America

Dina Stevens Psychic Insperations Took $1300.00 to try to clense me of dark energy to help rekindle my previous relationship. Marysville, Washington

*Consumer Suggestion: Help for the future

I had paid for psychic services and to clense my spirit as she told me I had a lot of dark energy which caused me to lose my relationship and she also stated that I would lose my home and everything else if I didnt start the cleansing process. I paid her $100.00 for the first session, on the next session I paid her $500.00. Every session she would hound me on when I could get her the next payment. At first she told me it was going to cost $3000.00 but was only going to charge me $1500.00. For the 3rd payment she wanted me to get a gift card as her daughter was having a birthday and wanted a $500.00 gift card rather then cash. The last session she said she would only take $200.00 so in total I paid her because it was Christmas and I needed money to buy Christmas for my family. As soon as I gave her the $200.00 she never called me back in for more sessions. It is March and I still have not her from her and her office is never open. I would love to get my money back but can not afford legal help to do so.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dina-Stevens/Marysville-Washington-98271/Dina-Stevens-Psychic-Insperations-Took-130000-to-try-to-clense-me-of-dark-energy-to-help-1037184. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dina Stevens

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Help for the future

AUTHOR: jkooba - ()

If you wish to avoid something like this again in the future, I recommend that you don't waste your money on psychics who tell you things like dark energy caused you to lose your relationship.  The only problem I see here is your naivete and that is ok, just know better next time.

eventually