shift

Dinar Corp inc Dinar rip off IN

*Author of original report: Dinar corp

*General Comment: NOTICE OF SUBPOENA

*Author of original report: Dinar corp

I bought and paid for 1000,000.00 worth of Dinar over a month ago and they have given every  excuse not to mail it. Excuses being .... Backed up with orders, holidays, Christmas then New Years then Weather and now there busy with orders again.  I even did the over night and cirtified it also. They do not return any  phone calls.  Sometimes I call 5 times a day. They even went as far as giving me a tracking # to FedX. When calling FedX they have no record of the order. Can anyone help me with a number to the attorney General?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2014 01:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dinar-Corp-inc/Select-StateProvince/Dinar-Corp-inc-Dinar-rip-off-IN-1113345. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dinar Corp inc

Dinar corp

AUTHOR: Neatj - ()

After several weeks I did receive the currencey I bought. I guess they were just very slow but want to set the record straight.

#2 General Comment

NOTICE OF SUBPOENA

AUTHOR: Arizona Civil Action (United States of America) - ()

Please take notice that Dinar Corp and Husam Tayeh (the Plaintiffs), has initiated an action in the Superior Court of the State of Arizona in and for the County of Maricopa, Case No. CV2014-001476 (the Action).

In the Action, the Plaintiff seeks to subpoena Xcentric Ventures LLC for your contact information, IP address, any other information which would identify you, and any other messages that you have posted on the website known as Rip Off Report, located at www.ripoffreport.com, under the pseudonym "Neatj," or any other pseudonym about the Plaintiffs.

If you do not respond within 5 business days with your true and correct contact information to our law firm via email (civilaction@pilotsweb.com ) or by telephone (480-588-0449), we will subpoena the records as outlined above.

You may have a right to file and serve a response to the subpoena anonymously.  If you intend to file and serve a response, please do so, or notify us of your intent to do so, on or before April 25, 2014.

Dinar corp

AUTHOR: Neatj - ()

The product I bought and paid for after 5 weeks ago finally showed up today  I had lost all hope in this company. I would never use them again as it took way to long. They would not answer any of my calls. I even bought more  in the mean time and got it here locally in Fl within an hour. Oh well after much stress I'm glad to have it.