Complaint Review: Dine and Discounts

• Reported By: James — Post Falls Idaho United States of America
Dine and Discounts
Minnesota Internet United States of America

Dine and Discounts Mike Gerken Took money, then disappeared Internet

I noticed a couple of reports on here from people have been scammed by Mike Gerken and his company Dine and Discounts.  I also noticed a couple of people who say Dine and Discounts is a good company.  I thought people should know my experience with Mr. Gerken.

I gave Mike Gerken a down payment of several thousand dollars to start a Dine and Discounts business in my area, shortly after making this payment Mike would not return my calls or emails.  I am not afraid to work, as was suggested by one of the rebuttals, and was excited to get this business going but I did purchase a so called proven system and some training and support.  These things have not been provided and all my attempts to contact Mr Gerken have not been successful.  He was available when we were discussing starting my business but since sending some money he is no where to be found.

From my experience  I would not recommend anyone doing business or fundraising with Dine and Discounts and certainly would not enter into any business dealing with Mike Gerken.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/18/2011 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dine-and-Discounts/internet/Dine-and-Discounts-Mike-Gerken-Took-money-then-disappeared-Internet-790355. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dine and Discounts