Complaint Review: Dino Direct

• Updated: Mon, July 23, 2012

• Reported By: jewelc — Madera California United States of America
Dino Direct
Hong Kong, Select State/Province United States of America

Dino Direct I have been waiting for 13 days for an order to be shipped and every time I call them they tell me to wait another 48 hours from the previous 48 hours ago. I have never waited this long for any item Hong Kong, Other

I have now been waiting for 13 days for an order to be shipped from Dino Direct.  I have never waited this long with any other company for an order to be shipped.  First, they said the item was not in stock and then they said they had it and they would be shipping it out.  Then, they said wait 48 hours three times not sure if they are calculating how many hours I have actually been waiting.  They have horrible customer service, horrible shipping and I am hoping an praying my order gets here.  I will NEVER do business with these idiots EVER again!!! BUYER BEWARE!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2012 09:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dino-Direct/Hong-Kong-Select-StateProvince-/Dino-Direct-I-have-been-waiting-for-13-days-for-an-order-to-be-shipped-and-every-time-I-c-916050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dino Direct