Complaint Review: Dino Direct

• Reported By: beyonce410 — Sydney NSW Australia
Dino Direct

Dino Direct BUYER BEWARE OR ELSE YOU WILL CERTAINLY REGRET IT!!! Internet

*General Comment: Paypal?

This is already turning out to be the WORST shopping experience I have ever had!!! I have PAID FOR MY ORDER IN FULL VIA PAYPAL but when I log into my account on the Dino Direct website, it is marked as "unpaid" & when I tried to email them on their forums, one of their arrogant staff finally replied after I had posted & directly emailed them about a dozen emails!!!...
My order # is: 542372-DD & finally after a ridiculously long wait this arrogant staff member told me that I had not paid because I had not clicked on their "security checkout" even though I did & I emailed them back a copy of the entire email PayPal sent me including my transaction ID #:6199416246681123P but they still have not got back to me & my order is still showing up as "order unpaid" despite my numerous emails to them throughout the entire day which have remained unanswered!!! -I feel that I may have no choice but to open up a PayPal dispute & that will be proof to them that I PAID IN FULL despite their arrogant staff telling me that I haven't when in fact I HAVE & WILL PROVE IT BY FILING A DISPUTE ON THEM IF NEED BE!!!...

Please DO NOT believe any positive posts as their employees often pose as consumers (often quite obvious that they are doing this) on their forums as well as other websites reviewing them like this one & I will NEVER place another order with them ever again!!!... Also, in the beginning it was possible to speak to someone directly via a live chat option on their website but now it is not an available option & I would say that "it would be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle" than to communicate or deal with these crooks!!!:(...

Worst of all they promote special sale event periods to lure unsuspecting consumers into ordering when they clearly show no intention of fulfilling these orders & they will even scam you on one of these sale events at Christmas time while leaving you with no hope of your goods arriving on time or of seeing your money without filing a long PayPal dispute!:( BUYER BEWARE OR ELSE YOU WILL CERTAINLY REGRET IT!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2010 11:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dino-Direct/internet/Dino-Direct-BUYER-BEWARE-OR-ELSE-YOU-WILL-CERTAINLY-REGRET-IT-Internet-672253. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dino Direct

#1 General Comment

Paypal?

AUTHOR: Sam - (United States of America)

How has Paypal helped you in all of this so far? did you open a case with them?

bullets