Complaint Review: Dino Direct

• Submitted: Wed, June 13, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, August 05, 2012

• Reported By: Stormie — California United States of America
Dino Direct

Dino Direct DinoDirect Refuses to refund for returned defective merchandise, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: About the refund of order 97553149-DD

*Author of original report: refund untrue

*Author of original report: another game

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Your order has been refunded

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I would like to offer you the best solution

*Author of original report: order number

*UPDATE Employee: We want help u

*UPDATE Employee: Dinodirect would like to solve this for you

Ordered dress, received with broken zipper.  Returned per their instructions, they gave me store credit instead.  When I requested money refund, they removed credit totally.  They have defective dress and my money.  No recourse.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2012 01:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dino-Direct/internet/Dino-Direct-DinoDirect-Refuses-to-refund-for-returned-defective-merchandise-Internet-897084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dino Direct

About the refund of order 97553149-DD

Dear customer,
We have checked that the refund have been issued on June 6th through Paypal. Would you please confirm about this? And if y ou still have questions, please feel free to contact us by live chat or email. We will show you proof of the refund.
Have a nice day!

Louis cs-manager
Dinodirect

refund untrue

AUTHOR: Stormie - (United States of America)

Dino Direct states that full amount has been refunded.  This is untrue.  No check has been issued and no credit on my charge card.  Money has NOT been refunded.

another game

AUTHOR: Stormie - (United States of America)

Please see above listed order number listed one month ago.  Please refund entire purchase amount.  Exchange not acceptable, only full cash refund to my account or check in US funds.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Your order has been refunded

Dear Gayle Boghosian,

I have checked your order. And the full amount of your order has been refunded. I do hope this is helpful to you and will remove the misunderstanding between us. Our team will try our best to offer you the best service in future. Your understanding and support will be highly appreciated.Should you have any further question, please kindly let me know.

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I would like to offer you the best solution

Dear honored customer,
 On behalf of DinoDirect, I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Your feedback and comment, which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated.
I would like to offer you the best solution. Could you please kindly inform me of the order number for me to have a check?  Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated.
Should you  have any further question, please feel free to ask.

order number

The order number for item returned and not refunded: #97553149-dd

We want help u

Dear customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience we may caused to you. We would like to make up to you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number or you can visit http://www.dinodirect.com/livehelp/qtype-8/  to contact our customer service. We will more than happy if we can help you.

CS manager
DinoDirect

Dinodirect would like to solve this for you

Dear customer,

We are sorry for the inconvenience we may caused to you. We would like to make up to you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number or you can visit http://www.dinodirect.com/livehelp/qtype-8/ to contact our customer service. We will more than happy if we can help you.

Louis,CS manager