Complaint Review: DinoDirect

• Submitted: Mon, July 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, November 03, 2011

• Reported By: E. E. Casey — Covina California United States of America
DinoDirect

DinoDirect China Division Orderted NEW GOOGLE TABLET $174.00- received USED tablet with a shipping label stating PLAYER $20.00 Internet

*UPDATE Employee: your order issue

I received a used tablet that was obviously used and questionable whether or not it was a Google tablet.  When I called they claimed they could not find my order and I was told they would send me a email.  I never received a email.  I called 3 times the last time I was told to send them photographs of the item.  The person I talked to was very difficult to understand.  I at first was willing to send the requested photographs and wait but after reading the complaints I am planning to stop payment and pay only if I receive the item I ordered. (((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/04/2011 11:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DinoDirect/internet/DinoDirect-China-Division-Orderted-NEW-GOOGLE-TABLET-17400-received-USED-tablet-with-a-748933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DinoDirect

your order issue

AUTHOR: Asce - (United States of America)

Dear sir/madam,

We sincerely apologize for the quality of this kind of item and hope this doesn't inconvenience you too much.

As for the tablet issue, i hope you could offer me the order number so that we can check the information and then arrange a better solution for you.

Our CS phone number is 650-265-1038. For instant communication, please click on the following link to reach DinoDirect customer service express, and a dedicated agent will reply your message within 5 minutes. http://www.dinodirect.com/livehelp/livehelp/. For order complaints and disputes, please contact DinoDirect manager William at adelewilliams@sales.dinodirect.com. we will reply your email within 24 hours.

Again, we sincerely apologize all the trouble we caused.

regards,