Complaint Review: DinoDirect

• Reported By: shadia — Australia Other Australia
DinoDirect

DinoDirect Sharon the after sale customer service Dino direct, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry about the inconvenience

*Author of original report: Fake website people

*UPDATE Employee: Dinodirect will offer you the best solution

*Author of original report: Thats all rubbish DinoDirect

*UPDATE Employee: About the order 8335O953-DD

*Author of original report: order number

*Author of original report: the order number

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I would like to offer you the best solution

I have received my order today the 10th of July 2012 from Dino Direct, i have ordered a coat and a pair of pants.
i have orderd medium size pants but the size was ridiculously small, so i went online to talk to the aftersale customer service to know how to return the pants and get a bigger size, and to know why the pants is very small. One of the customer services the nick name was Sharon she took an hour to answer me, the first time she disconnected me..the other time she left me an hour waiting online.

All i asked for is the return policy how bad it was, to wait and wait with no response and get disconnected. after an hour or more Sharon said i will send you an email and when i was logging off, a page pop up asking me to rate the service i rated it very poor because this is how i honestly felt. How hard could it be to just ask for a returning policy..Im really disappointed of them and their service such a big business with poor customer service..and after i logged off i received an email from 1837744315@99.com saying you son o b*tch, screw you! just seconds after i did my rating

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 02:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DinoDirect/internet/DinoDirect-Sharon-the-after-sale-customer-service-Dino-direct-Internet-909295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DinoDirect

Sorry about the inconvenience

Dear customer,
We do feel sorry about the inconvenience about the all the process. We have tried to contact you by your telephone number and email once we got your order number. If we do not want to take responsibility about the order we will not contact you through here or by the email.
 I am sure we will give you an acceptable solution if it is our product problem.
 Email: cs-center@dinodirect.com.
 Livehelp: http://www.dinodirect.com/customerhelp/?customtype=2

Dinodirect

Fake website people

AUTHOR: shadia - (Australia)

Look I'm not going to fall for this again, being here is to warn people from this fake website, with cheap and nasty produces. I have not receive any emails from you your just publishing this for people to see but your all running fake website. Capturing that well fancy pictures for your products and cloths and when we receive them they are something else, and not enough so we customers have to pay for the return too
this is a ripoff.

Its your website mistakes why don't you offer people the price of returns, this is how to solve their problem?

Dinodirect will offer you the best solution

Dear valued customer,
Thanks for your oder number. We are sorry for any inconvenience our service may cause. As for your order , our customer manager has sent you a email about the solution , could you please kindly have a check with your mail box? And we will wait for your early reply.
  You are also welcomed to our Customer Service Center for help at any time. We will make every effort to serve you the best.

DinoDirect

Thats all rubbish DinoDirect

AUTHOR: shadia - (Australia)

Look i think you should tell the people how is your website is fake cheap and very chinese..the coat i have ordered from you guys on the picture looks good and nice material but the one i have received is cheap and nasty, the material the buttons, pockets, sleeves, and the odor every thing even the way they made it. why do you advertise for something looking soo fa bilious and send to customers something fake and cheap. secondly,the pair of pants was so tiny and i couldn't put one leg on and it meant to be medium was sooo tiny not even small.

Then, how did you solve my problem? I'm not dumb but i read the reviews late, i have read lots of reviews about you guys and majority of those were negative and some mentioned you receive the shipment and ignore them> Why should i pay for the return if it was all your website mistake..how does it solve my problem? to order something and receive something else and then pay again to return it. your products are cheap and nasty as well as your services. I would never buy anything else from your website.

Another thing your website doesn't have the curtsey to publish the negative comments as the good ones and that's a bad thing. i have sent negative comments to rate my negative experience and now for more than a month it has not been published,, they were ignored!! to show buyer that you only have a happy customers that is so pathetic and cheap.

About the order 8335O953-DD

Dear valued customer,
We have checked about the order 8335O953-DD. From the notes about the order we can find that we have offered the return shipping address about the order. Would you please have a check? And we will also send you the shipping address again about the order. And also the disconnectted maybe caused by the network, sorry about the inconvenience. We will contact the IT department to pay more attentions about this.

And also, we can only use the email which ends up with dinodirect.com. There maybe have the misunderstanding or other problems. We will offer you the best solution. Have a nice day!

Louis, cs-manager
Dinodirect

order number

8335O953-DD

the order number

is 8335O953-DD

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I would like to offer you the best solution

Dear honored customer,
 On behalf of DinoDirect, I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Your feedback and comment, which could improve our products and service, would be highly appreciated.
I would like to offer you the best solution. Could you please kindly inform me of the order number for me to have a check?  Your earlier reply will be highly appreciated.
Should you  have any further question, please feel free to ask.

access