Complaint Review: DinoDirect

DinoDirect
4020 El Camino Real #3101 Internet United States of America

DinoDirect steal, ignore, lie Internet, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We wanna help

Ordered an item on the website but after almost a month the staff told me the item was out of stock. I requested a refund but till this day (2,5 months later) I never received it. I filed a complaint and the first time they offered me a coupon for 5 dollars. I told them I wan't my money back because I chose that option the first time. Now they closed my complaint as being handeld but I never received my money back. There's now way to contact DinoDirect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2011 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DinoDirect/internet/DinoDirect-steal-ignore-lie-Internet-Internet-806711. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DinoDirect

We wanna help

AUTHOR: Asce - (United States of America)

Dear vince,

On behalf of DinoDirect.com, I would like to apologize for all inconvenience you have experienced while shopping with us. Your feedbacks and comments would highly be appreciated to improving our products and service.

I would like to invite you to leave your specific order number in your comments, it will help us investigate your issues and contact you to solve your problems. And we will guarantee your rights and interests that you will be compensated fairly.

Otherwise, you can always contact us by the following 7*24 hours services.

Hotline: 650-265-1038 and 650-489-0224