pressed

• Submitted: Tue, February 05, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, February 06, 2013

• Reported By: G — Internet United States of America
DinoDirect.com
8605 Santa Monica Blvd #22395 Los Angeles, CA 9006 Los Angeles, California United States of America

DinoDirect.com Credit Card Fraud? Los Angeles, California

*UPDATE Employee: Your understanding will be highly appreciated

*Author of original report: I'm not the only one

*UPDATE Employee: Please take care of your information

I ordered an adapter for my camera & Ipad. I thought it strange I didn't get a confirming email. I had forgotten the sellers name so I went to my credit card's web site to look up the transaction. There was no transaction for my purchase, but a couple of hours after I had made my purchase, someone in Florida was using a counterfeit credit card making a bunch of purchases. I still have my card so they had to have a fake card as some of the purchases were at Red Box where you have to have a card.

All other recent transactions are a few local merchants where I've dealt with for years. I can't say 100% it was DinoDirect, but the timing is too much of a coincidence.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2013 05:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DinoDirectcom/Los-Angeles-California-/DinoDirectcom-Credit-Card-Fraud-Los-Angeles-California-1009004. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DinoDirect.com

Your understanding will be highly appreciated

AUTHOR: Asce - (United States of America)

Dear customer,
We do feel sorry about the misunderstanding. If you have paid order from Dinodirect and get no confirmation email or other informations. Would you please contact us or contact the bank timely. We care about customer's experience and feedback. Otherwise, please offer us your email account for further checking. We will check this for you. For a timely reply, please contact us by live chat.
Have a nice day!
Regards,
Dinodirect

I'm not the only one

AUTHOR: hahatanka - (United States of America)

I found another person who also had their credit card hacked after using Dino Direct.

Like me the other poster had a card rarely used so it was easy to see where the problem was. There are probably more victims but they probably used their cards more often so the couldn't be sure where the problem came from.

In the past month the card had only been used at 2 places that were both mom & pops where we've done business for years and the card was ran by the owner.

The fraudster that used the card, used it at a gas station. Most stations now require entering the zip code so just skimming the card wouldn't have worked.

As I said the fraud started about 1 hour after I purchased from Dino Direct. Reason I even checked my credit card as I had never received an order confirmation email and checked to see if the credit card had been charged.

Don't worry Dino Direct I immediately contact my credit card company and told them that I believe you were the source of the fraud. I'm sure the companies all track complaints like mine. Enough complaints they'll be coming after you.

Please take care of your information

AUTHOR: Asce - (United States of America)

Dear customer,
We do feel sorry about that. There are a lot of liars all around the world. Please take care of your card information and other necessary informations. We recommend you contact you bank once you found something wrong.
Dinodirect is a world-leading, cross-border online store with millions of active customers from more than 200 countries. We will take care of our customer. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Email: cs-center@dinodirect.com.