Complaint Review: DinoDirect.com

DinoDirect.com Dino Direct Dinodirect.com is a thief, watch your money Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Your issue

*Author of original report: Update 5 September 2010

*UPDATE Employee: Sorry for the inconvenience

Probably the worst online shopping experience ever. 4 wks after my initial order i got nothing, so i contacted them through livechat they said my product is out of stock-I reordered-again,out of stock- and re-reorder- out of stock !!! there were no emails no courtesy call, nothing. I had to follow up on livechat everytime and they were not helpful, very vague. 7 weeks later they still have my money, no product, still waiting for my refund (which i'll probably never get)

They tried to offer me a cash voucher, I told them what good is a voucher when everything I order is "out of stock" ?!! Then the refund - firstly they said it will be processed in 24hours. Next, they changed their tune, 7 days! Guess what I am still waiting for my money. I have shopped online for nearly 10 years through various companies and have had no real issues. This is the first time I've been robbed.

Please be careful.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2010 05:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DinoDirectcom/internet/DinoDirectcom-Dino-Direct-Dinodirectcom-is-a-thief-watch-your-money-Internet-632632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DinoDirect.com

Your issue

AUTHOR: Asce - (United States of America)

Dear sir,

We sincerely apologize for all the trouble we caused.

On behalf of DinoDirect.com, I would like to apologize for all inconveniences you have experienced while shopping with us. Effective complaints handling is a key part of customer service excellence and we are not afraid to tackle this complex and difficult subject. Every single current and potential customer is important and valuable for us and we believe that you have the right to a fair, effective and courteous service at all times. Therefore your comments are extremely important for us. We want to know what our customers and people interested in our service think about our performance and the standard of services we provide not only do they allow us to improve our individual service to you in terms of quality and efficiency but they also help us enhance our product.

We hope you could provide us your order number so that we can check this for you and then arrange a satisfied solution. Furthermore, you could always contact our Customer Service team. we would like to make every effort to serve you the best.

For instant communication, please click on the following link to reach DinoDirect customer service express, and a dedicated agent will reply your message within 5 minutes. http://www.dinodirect.com/livehelp/livehelp/

For order complaints and disputes, please contact DinoDirect manager William at adelewilliams@sales.dinodirect.com. we will reply your email within 24 hours.

regards
DinoDirect

Update 5 September 2010

AUTHOR: ilyou123 - (Australia)

After nine weeks of time wasting with these people I received a refund. I attributed this to the posts I put up on a number of sites such as ripoffreport.com not dinodirect or their so called live-support, all they did was stuff me around for eight weeks. If I did not pursue this through alternative avenues I doubt I would have got the resolution I wanted.

They should stop putting things on their website knowing they don't have the capacity to supply the goods, while taking unsuspecting customers money straight away. It is misleading and deceiving.

Thank you RIPOFFREPORT.COM

Sorry for the inconvenience

AUTHOR: Dino Direct - (USA)

Dear sir,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by this situation.

Thank you for speaking with me in reference to this issue and  these circumstances will be brought to managements attention to better clarify the errors to avoid future confusion. So would you please tell me your order number here,and we will arrange a customer service specialist to help you.I will be following up with you to ensure your order is in working condition. You can reach me at via phone 650-265-1038 or 650-489-0224.And you are welcomed to visit live chat anytime.

Best