Complaint Review: Dinodirect

• Reported By: Tom B — Waterbury Connecticut
Dinodirect
, Select State/Province USA

Dinodirect Bate and Switch Shenzhen Guangdong China

I ordered an ankle bracelet for my girl friend. It was about $42 plus shipping.

The description said it was an anklet. They sent me a wrist bracelet. No way this thing could fit any woman's ankle!

Several emails to customer service they said in the description it would be between 4.7 inches and 10.6 inches long. And I should have checked the description.

So I agreed to pay the shipping but when I got to the post office with it, they said it would cost $25.60 to ship it back to China. At best I would get $17 back from my $57 investment.

Sounds like throwing good money after bad! Guess I'll keep it but I feel used!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 03:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dinodirect/Select-StateProvince/Dinodirect-Bate-and-Switch-Shenzhen-Guangdong-China-1071486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dinodirect