Complaint Review: Dinodirect

• Submitted: Mon, December 03, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, December 04, 2012

• Reported By: devlin — london Internet United Kingdom
Dinodirect
The Meridian 4 Copthall House Station Square,Coven Internet United States of America

Dinodirect late shipment Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We will help you

I made the purchase on 23-11-2012, with a total of 54.64 gbp.

When I made the purchase it was clearly stated that the items are in stock, and will be delivered 3-7 days. It is not worth the wait, as I need it as soon as possible.

That is why I ordered in the first place, I was promised a quick delivery.

if I do not receive the item within this week (latest friday the 7th)then I demand a refund.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2012 12:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dinodirect/internet/Dinodirect-late-shipment-Internet-977335. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dinodirect

We will help you

AUTHOR: Asce - (United States of America)

Dear customer,
As usual, the items will be shipped out after 3-7 business days' preparation. And the shipping time to different country will be different. For the shipping time information, please click this link:http://us.dinodirect.com/help/shipping-tracking/. And if you cannot receive the item before the time you need, please contact us through the email or live chat. Our customer service will help you.
Email:cs-center@dinodirect.com.