Complaint Review: Dinodirect.com

• Updated: Tue, January 03, 2012

• Reported By: hzl0316 — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Dinodirect.com
China Wholesale Corp Internet United States of America

Dinodirect.com The Ripoff in China... I made a purchase through paypal and I never received the Stickers but did receive a parcial of the order. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Misunderstanding

I had a bad experience with Dinodirect.com do to the fact that I purchased my order with them on Nov. 28, 2011 and only received two items, I just hope that no one else get's caught up in this Scam because I sure did for $60.39 cents but it was a total of $80.39 cents and that's not the $6.99 the keep on trying to charge me for membership.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2012 09:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dinodirectcom/internet/Dinodirectcom-The-Ripoff-in-China-I-made-a-purchase-through-paypal-and-I-never-re-817050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dinodirect.com

Misunderstanding

AUTHOR: Asce - (United States of America)

Dear customer,

We are sorry for any inconvenience our service may cause. But we never charge anything for membership, we send members free gifts regularly instead. I invite you to provide your order number or transaction ID so i can help you investigate. I am sure you will be fairly compensated if you suffer a incorrect charge.

You can always contact us by the following 7*24 hours services.

Hotline: