Complaint Review: Dinovite

• Updated: Tue, January 11, 2011

• Reported By: CaptainDean — Jacksonville Florida USA
Dinovite
Crittenden, KY 41030 Crittenden, Kentucky United States of America

Dinovite ...releasing or selling confidential email addresses... Crittenden, Kentucky

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Untrue

After using PayPal on a default secure email address that I have used for ten years to make a purchase from Dinovite, that confidential email address was breached.  Two days later, I was inundated with massive spam emailings. I wrote to Dinovite, informed them that I am a Webmaster and that they have violated my trust.

The owner wrote me back saying that PayPal is a large marketing company and must have sold my email address, that is ridiculous, PayPal would not be in business today if they violated their trust agreements.  Months later, still receiving spam emailings.

Let it be known, Dinovite, this is a war that you have started...and it will cost your internet business dearly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2010 01:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dinovite/Crittenden-Kentucky-41030/Dinovite-releasing-or-selling-confidential-email-addresses-Crittenden-Kentucky-661056. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dinovite

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Untrue

AUTHOR: Dinovite - (United States of America)

Dinovite is an all natural and organic pet products company. We are a small company with few employees. We do not spend our time selling emails. We have never and will never sell an email address.