poem

• Submitted: Fri, December 15, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By:Plano Texas
Dinovite
2305 Lemon Northcutt Road Dry Ridge, Kentucky U.S.A.

Dinovite False advertising Ripoff Dry Ridge Kentucky

*Consumer Comment: My dog has his life back

*Consumer Comment: You have to give it time.

*Consumer Comment: Dynovite did my dog no good

*Consumer Comment: Love Dinovites Customer Service!!

*Consumer Comment: Nothing but good stuff about Dinovite...and their customer service

*Consumer Comment: Cool Your Jets!

*Consumer Comment: would like to know

This company CLAIMS it will help you pet if they have allergies. WRONG!!!!! IF YOUR pet ALREADY has allergies, IT CAN MAKE MATTERS MUCH WORSE. Both of our pets suffer from allergies and after feeding them Dinovite for three days, they were off to the vet again!!!!!! We can't get a refund because you have to feed this crap to your pets for 90 days. Good ole catch 22!!!! At the end of 90 days you will either have a sicker pet than when you began or you will have higher vet bills, or BOTH.

Dinovite will not respond to numerous e-mails, mail, etc. Bottom line is you buy it and there is no recourse for getting your money back.So buyer beware!!!! $59.49 down the drain for pet food and a vet bill to boot!!!

Suzanne
Plano, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2006 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dinovite/Dry-Ridge-Kentucky-41035/Dinovite-False-advertising-Ripoff-Dry-Ridge-Kentucky-225573. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dinovite

My dog has his life back

AUTHOR: Alice C. - ()

I have been giving Dinovite to my greatly loved dauchsand who is about 13 years old. He has a heart condition, and has been pretty inactive for the last year. His feet itch Constantly. That is until we started giving him Dinovite. We have been able to leave his cone hat off for the first time in the last few years (he would lick and chew his feet until they were raw previously).

He is so much more entergetic now. He feels so much better He wants to play and sniff the entire yard.

I am a believer in the effectiveness of DinOvite, even though he has only been taking it for about 2 months.

You have to give it time.

AUTHOR: Ricky - ()

I have a Golden Retriever that nothing the vet did was helping.  We were paying for an very expensive allergy meidicine which helped some.  The dog had yeast problems and terrible itching.  Bathing or anything else did not work.  So we tried Dinovite.  They tell you you have to give it 90 days and I belileve after 90 days if the product honestly does not work you can get a refund.  My question to this consumer is had you had the dogs tested for what they are allergic to.  We did.  Have you put the dogs on a strict diet.  We did.  All I know is that after 90 days of taking Dinovite and Lick O Chops our golden Retriever was nearly recovered.  My wife was being impatient on time frame and bought another kind and so it would not be waster after Dinovite was gone I put him on this and guess what.  His yeast and itching and scooting problems came back.  Dinovite does what they say it does.

Dynovite did my dog no good

AUTHOR: Dan's mom - ()

My dog has allergies. Over the years, I've figured out it has to be grass pollen, as it starts and stops with the grass pollen season. I treat it with antihistamines. The grass pollen season usually ends about July 4 and Dan quits itching. Not this year, though. This year, the DH decided to try Dynovite without asking me. So we just now, at the end of August, finished that damned box of Dynovite and Dan is still itching! Usually baths, and washing all his bedding will relieve him for a few days, but it didn't help at all when he was taking the Dynovite. Not only that, but the other dog is now itching. I'm so glad it's gone. I'm not sure it would work for anyone, but it definitely didn't work for my dog.

I also don't think it's helpful or impressive that the same rebuttal was sent numerous times.

AUTHOR: Dana - (U.S.A.)

I wanted to put in my two cents regarding Dinovite! We have 2 dogs, Lucy a Lab and Casey a Terrier Mix. I first got Dinovite for Casey who has always had problems with scatching, biting ect. We got our shipment and Casey wouldn't eat her food because of it, but Lucy our Lab will eat anything so she had no problem!

I called Dinovite and they gave me suggestions that have worked for finicky dogs...yogurt, cheese, beef broth ect. needless to say, they didn't work. My emails were always answered on time, and they would contact me just to see how things were going...then the Dinovite people suggested the Dinovite product that has more of a chicken flavor ....it was a bit more expensive, but they shipped me out that free of charge to try. I was able to get Casey to eat it will added goodies (the die hard finicky eater). Dinovite followed up to see if it was working and I said that she seemed to be getting worse, and they explained to me that, that is part of the healing process...toxins being released and that it is not unusual to go through a phase of getting worse before getting better. They were right! after about 2 weeks, Casey started to get better.

The Dinovite company showed excellent customer service, genuine care for Casey and her problems, and they even shipped out a replacement free of charge of an upgraded product to see if it would be better for Casey.

It may be possible that Dinovite won't work for your dog, but you do have to give it time as you do with ALL things! However, if it doesn't work, you should feel assured, that you will get excellent customer service and they will fulfill your money back guarantee!

AUTHOR: Dana - (U.S.A.)

Nothing but good stuff about Dinovite...and their customer service

AUTHOR: Rtgal - (U.S.A.)

I have had dogs for years and am well aware of their nutritional needs. And, before purchasing anything that I would feed my dogs, I read the label and understand it in depth. It's with confidence I purchased Dinovite (the Canine and actually the Omega Fatty Acid supplement as well...Lickochops) and fed it to my dogs.

Every single ingredient on the label is a good ingredient with benefits for canines.

If your dog has a food allergy, read the label. You can't blame Jif peanut butter for a child who eats it that has a peanut allergy.

If you have questions about it, just call their office. The people who answer the phone know a lot about the products and are really nice, helpful and always polite. I have spoken with quite a few of them. My dog was picky about it at first. They told me about the Lickochops and now I put some on the food and supplement before I give it to the dogs and they eat it up FAST!

The company is legit. The owners love dogs. And it's a great way to add things your dog needs to his food. Even if you are giving your dog the best food, it's probably falling down in some area. Isn't it better than steroids?

I give them 5-stars! Good company. Great products. My dogs whole heartedly agree!

AUTHOR: Chuckenheimer - (U.S.A.)

Suzanne from Plano - you need to get out more. I can assure you that our 3 dachshunds have never been better since we incorporated Dinovite into their eating regimen. Absolutely amazing transformation and they cannot enjoy the experience enough. The exact same dog food we were feeding them has them supercharged with the addition of Dinovite and wanting more, if we would let them. 15 gallons later and they somewhat turn up their nose at "dry" dog food; I've been making a "gravy train" concoction and never seen them finish so quickly.

The vet is astounded and calls us the people who use Dinovite (we live 3 houses down from his clinic) so "ask them about their successes" he tells his clients. And allergies? Sure we have our share but they are primarily seasonal external/internal and we deal with them through medication. Seems when they're sneezing and wheezing, that's a prelude to our symptoms. Sequencing through 3 or 4 brands keeps us all from becoming desensitized. And that's about the best we can do, so we live with it. They're in perfect health otherwise than just gracefully growing older with us. We truly love them and enjoy their companionship immensely.

Stop and smell the roses, get an expert allergist to assess your pets and make adjustments beneficial to you and them both. You'll be a lot happier and may not find the need to come online to bash what may have been a totally different issue with Dinovite. Cool your jets.

would like to know

AUTHOR: Doug - (U.S.A.)

My dog has also suffered an allergic reaction to Dinovite. Her condition is poor because her reaction was so severe. I was hoping you would email me and or phone me . I would like to hear how long your dog(s) were on dinovite before showing a reaction,what that reaction was,what your vet had to say,and how they did with their recovery.
I am terribly worried about my dog and ANY information would be greatly appreciated.

Doug