Complaint Review: Dinovite

• Updated: Wed, June 06, 2012

• Reported By: disgustedconsumer — Reno Nevada United States of America
Dinovite

Dinovite claim to rid the 'stinky dog' Internet

*Consumer Comment: Are you serious?

This Dinovite product is a waste of your dollars and may even be the cause of PET deaths.  We tried it out of desperation for our Border Collie and he became so weak and lethargic and finally passed.  I will take responsibility for buying this product and feeding it to my dog (my best friend) but I will NOW stand up and tell all consumers:  DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!  I am currently pursuing an MS in biology and have used laboratories in college to dissect the left overs from the product I purchased and can tell you that this product contains extremely harmful products.  I will continue my research in the name of my Border Collie to make sure that other pets aren't harmed by this product. Shame on you Dinovite!  It takes a lot of time to research but I hope to save pets in others homes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 07:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dinovite/internet/Dinovite-claim-to-rid-the-stinky-dog-Internet-880536. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dinovite

Are you serious?

AUTHOR: CurbStompingLies - (United States of America)

Alright first off I would like to just say I am sorry for your loss.. That is sad, its always hard to lose a friend.

Now I must get to the point.. You sir, are an ignoramus. A laughable idiot.  "I am currently pursuing an MS in biology and have used laboratories in college to dissect the left overs from the product I purchased and can tell you that this product contains extremely harmful products"  LOL you may want to rethink your career path if you honestly think you found "extremely harmful products" I have used this product for years and have even started litters of puppies on it and I have never seen a healthier pet because of it.

It royally pisses me off that ANYBODY can post on this d*mned website without any background or evidence at all when its so obviously bullsh*t. This product is fantastic, absolutely nothing in it is "extremely harmful" its 100% all natural from the USA. Did you mix it with anti-freeze or something? Saying dinovite contains "extremely harmful products" and is "the cause of PET deaths" is like saying salads or vitamins kill people lol. Just stop. The fact that your dog died is an absolute coincidence. How about you don't post bullsh*t reports about companies and products that don't deserve it.