Complaint Review: Dion Stanford Signature Photos

• Updated: Sat, January 12, 2013

• Reported By: Bad Photos — Lithonia Georgia United States of America
Dion Stanford Signature Photos
4595 fradon ct. Atlanta, Georgia United States of America

Dion Stanford Signature Photos Very unprofessional, non responsive, thief Atlanta, Georgia

Dion Stanford is very unprofessional and unreliable. I dealt with him through kids activities and was dissatisfied both times. The second occurrence I was so dissatisfied with the results, I requested a refund. First of all, the contact number was incorrect, secondly I contacted him several times before I received a response. Once I received a response, he was very short and did not offer an apology or any type of consolation. After he agreed to refunding my money, I returned the original photos certified and were received and signed for the next day. This was Dec. 4th, 2012. I have yet to receive my refund to date (Jan. 11, 2013). His work is mediocre but his turnaround time is horrible and is work is not worth it.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2013 09:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Dion-Stanford-Signature-Photos/Atlanta-Georgia-30349/Dion-Stanford-Signature-Photos-Very-unprofessional-non-responsive-thief-Atlanta-Georgi-995899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Dion Stanford Signature Photos