Complaint Review: DiplomaCompany.com

• Updated: Thu, April 12, 2012

• Reported By: sammy — Jeddah Saudi Arabia
DiplomaCompany.com
848 n. Bullaward Internet United States of America

DiplomaCompany.com They deceived me saying they would offer me masters degree from america university and provided me fake diploma they charged me 1550USD and gave me A4 size paper with normal printer paper a diploma ce Internet

*General Comment: diplomacompany.com

Everyone pls listen me if u are planning to buy fake diplma or master degree..........better throw ur money in river or drain it in ur restroom tear it but dont involve urself in trade with diplomacompany.com as they are biggest rippers around.

I asked them for master degree with golden seal on it and they offered me something n a4 size paper on normal paper which we use it for printing.
 they charged me fortune of 1550 usd,
they just charged money and service is quite shitty delivery they say in 5 days and i rec it in 16 days they charge 70 usd and use 10 usd worth of fedex but nrmal post.

So as ur friend as ur well wisher my humble advice dnt waste money on diploma company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2011 11:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DiplomaCompanycom/internet/DiplomaCompanycom-They-deceived-me-saying-they-would-offer-me-masters-degree-from-americ-732192. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DiplomaCompany.com

#1 General Comment

diplomacompany.com

AUTHOR: Tim Johnson - (United States of America)

I ordered from these guys too, but did not have a similar experience.   I also ordered from a few other diploma sites and created a review site to compare my experience with each one.  All of the companies sent me something, so no one stole my money.  I ordered a bachelor degree from each site and the most expensive diploma was $275 and that was from PhonyDiploma.com, with all of the extra options maxed out.  I'm not sure how you possibly got your total up to $1,550.  That just doesn't sound right.

Also, the shipment was with FedEx and it did arrive on time, but I had it shipped domestic to the U.S.

Here is the link to the review site. I have proof of purchase and delivery on all of the sites:

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC