Complaint Review: DirecTv

• Submitted: Fri, April 26, 2013
  • Updated: Fri, April 26, 2013

• Reported By: Delilah — Oxnard California
DirecTv

DirecTv I cancelled my account charged me 2 years later for a fight that I did order but was not told a phone line had to be connected. Then took the money out of my account which became over drafted. Internet

Had so many issues with Directv.  Had to have one box changed out 3 times they were charging me for a box that the service rep had taken and didn't bother looking to check if he had it.  They charged me for services that I nor any other person had purchased.  When I cancelled my account they charged me for a fight I had ordered AND paid for 2 years prior.   They took the money out of my account without my consent which over drafted my account and they would not reimburse the over draft fee.  Their customer service is TERRIBLE.  DO NOT ORDER DIRECTV!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/26/2013 02:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/DirecTv/internet/DirecTv-I-cancelled-my-account-charged-me-2-years-later-for-a-fight-that-I-did-order-but-1046493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on DirecTv