Complaint Review: Direct Air

• Reported By: SMF — Perry New York United States of America
Direct Air
1600 Oak Street, Suite B Myrtle Beach, South Carolina United States of America

Direct Air Family Ties Vouchers are a joke! Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

I am also a victim of Direct Air's family ties program.  I bought two vouchers for $338 and have spent the past month trying to book these.  I have made hundreds of phone calls, put in online booking requests and emailed customer service.   I am again sitting on hold as I type this.  I have been on hold for 40 minutes.   No one ever answers the phone.

You get the message "All agents are currently busy.  Please visit our website and submit your reservation request".   I have also done that and never get a response.

These vouchers expire on 4/30/2012 and I do not hold out any hope at this point that I am going to be able to book these.  I cannot in good faith sell them to anyone either.

In this economy I am also not open to just losing $338 so I will be filing complaints with every agency available to me.  I will contact my Senator and Congressman.  I cannot believe after seeing the complaints on the web that this company is able to continue to perpetrate what amounts to fraud on paying customers.

From what I have experienced I believe that this company is taking people's money for flights which they have no intention of making available.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2012 08:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Air/Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-/Direct-Air-Family-Ties-Vouchers-are-a-joke-Myrtle-Beach-South-Carolina-845643. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Air