Complaint Review: Direct Alternatives

• Submitted: Sat, January 26, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, January 26, 2013

• Reported By: Direct Alternatives — Columbia,S.C. South Carolina United States of America
Direct Alternatives
165pleasant ave portland, Maine United States of America

Direct Alternatives I went on line to get information on the company, when i read a complaint about the company. i called to cancel & get a return # when i was on the phone with this lady named Eleanor her # was 6616 south portland, Maine

I called Direct Alternatives to cancel & to get a # so i could return the product back.this lady answered the phone i told her i was calling to cancel. she asked me why &  i told her i had just read how the company had took money out of this one person account after she had cancelled,& i didn't want them to do that to me.so she reassured me that it was a misunderstanding,& she said that she wanted to help me lose weight,& she would just take$19.99 out of my account on the 15th & the case would be closed.i asked her name & # she told me her name was Eleanor her # was6616. i looked on my account today & $79.90 was taken out of my account.I did not have that amount in there.so now i'm in the hold with my bank. they should be stopped.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Alternatives/portland-Maine-04106/Direct-Alternatives-I-went-on-line-to-get-information-on-the-company-when-i-read-a-compl-1003888. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Alternatives