Complaint Review: Direct Busness Lending

• Updated: Fri, May 23, 2014

• Reported By: sandyincove — Cove Oregon
Direct Busness Lending
1050 E 3300 SSalt Lake City , Salt lake, Utah USA

Direct Busness Lending It's true every complaint is Idenitcal to my own experence. Salt lake Utah

It has been 43 days since I talked to DBL. May 4th, bank sugested  I put a temporary stop payment on my ACH check that gets deducted from my checking account on the 5th of each month while I dispute DBL services so I won't be charge a bank charge of 25.00.

In the mean time I called Special Finance LLC that DBL uses. Told them I wanted my account canceled, they told me to contact DBL and talk to Brandon to fill out the form to cancel. As usual when ever I call I get recordings and again I left a message explaining that I want to cancel my account. He never returned my call.

Then my bank account showed a deduction from Special Finance. I had to drive to the bank to see how that was possible.

What they did was they used my debit card, how was that possible I asked,I never gave them my card number. It seems when DBL asked me to fill out my entity  form the form required my debit card information, I did so thinking DBL was sending the form back to the state for me. They didn't, they emailed me the form to send to the state and nowhere on it was my debit card, the bank asked for a check they don't accept debit cards. So when they didn't get the money from my ACH they took it upon themselves to use my debit card.

Being over a month without returning my call or email I really think I need my money reembursed for all I had to endur plus paying 100.00 for an entity that I won't need.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2014 05:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Busness-Lending/Salt-lake-Utah/Direct-Busness-Lending-Its-true-every-complaint-is-Idenitcal-to-my-own-experence-Salt-l-1137046. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Busness Lending