Complaint Review: Direct Buy - Afeco Management Corp.

• Submitted: Sat, July 14, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, June 21, 2011

• Reported By:Buffalo New York
Direct Buy - Afeco Management Corp.
4950 Genesee St Ste 120 Buffalo NY, New York United States of America

Direct Buy - Afeco Management Corp. Fraudulent, rip off selling practice, and mafia style; Buffalo New York

I went today - July-14-2007 - 2PM to 'Direct Buy', answering their invitation, and got a shocking experience.

Ms. Lea Evans who called me none-stop, said she will give me the tour, but never did, it was someone else altogether.

They are like snakes; they want $5,000 membership fee for 3 years, but never saying it upfront, they let you think it is all about saving, they harassing with phone calls to tempt you in, and then in the last few minutes they hit you with the fees.

They DO NOT believe in what they doing and you get the impression that they get tons of rejection.

They are very pushy, saying if you not paying NOW the $5,000, you cannot come back for the next 7 years, wow that's a Mafia Style.

And that's just the beginning, when I was trying to see if I can have better deal buying there, and asked about specific products that I just purchased, like Refrigerator, Stove, Kitchen Cabinets, all of sudden an older man with no hair, white shirt, big ring, mafia accent and look, materialize out of no where, and was in a rush to show his great prices, he pulled his books,

On all items they had HIGHER PRICE than what I was able to get in the free world of retail' what a shame.

And that's not the end, when the younger salesman saw that I am not impressed, he said that he doesn't think this program is for me, at that point the older man approached me from a distance, and snatched the paper I had in my hands'. Can you believe that??? The paper I just wrote the high prices he gave me'. I told him in shock, what are you doing? You cannot do that that's my paper! he said you cannot take it outside. I said I came here to become a member' he said pay first the $5,000 then you will get that paper. WOW! That's HUGE WOW!

I promised him to broadcast that shocking experience on the BBB, and my little advise, don't get tempted by their commercials, these guys are no good, do your own due diligence and you will get better deals in the retail, without letting them scam you out of $5,000

Sam Buffalo, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2007 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Buy-Afeco-Management-Corp/Buffalo-NY-New-York-14225/Direct-Buy-Afeco-Management-Corp-Fraudulent-rip-off-selling-practice-and-mafia-style-260876. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Buy - Afeco Management Corp.