Complaint Review: Direct Buy Auto Warranty

• Reported By: Basil — Grapevine Texas
Direct Buy Auto Warranty
33 Wood Ave South Iselin, New Jersey USA

Direct Buy Auto Warranty Big Time Rip Off Iselin New Jersey

I had a problem with my power steering pump on my 2005 Mercedes SL500.

I took the car to the dealer and it was diagnosed on their computer that gave 2 codes:

Code 1: C1525-064 indicating system pressure too low.

Code 2: C1526-016 indicating malfunction in pressure supply.

continue driving my car in that condition will result in more damage according to my service adviser and his manager at Mercedes dealeship.

The warranty company (Direct buy auto warranty) sent an inspector to look at the car and he came with a conclusion that the problem is due to wear and tear and denied the claim.

I disputed that denial but still no result. I end up cancelling my warranty with them.

The service manager at the Mercedes dealership was very much surprised by that denial.

I do not advise anybody to purchase a warranty from that company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/12/2014 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Buy-Auto-Warranty/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/Direct-Buy-Auto-Warranty-Big-Time-Rip-Off-Iselin-New-Jersey-1146026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Buy Auto Warranty