textile

• Reported By: Shariq — Katy Texas
Direct Buy Auto Warranty
33 Wood Avenue South Iselin, New Jersey USA

Direct Buy Auto Warranty Deception and False Advertisement Iselin New Jersey

I have some recorded conversations with Direct Buy representativeas evidence they are engaged in deception and false advertisement.

After submitting an online request to purchase an extended auto warranty for my son's car, I received a phone call from Direct Buy Auto Warranty and decided to purchase the coverage which had an initial 30-day waiting period in June 2013 and agreed to pay in full in 3 payment. In February 2014, we tried to file a claim but Direct Warranty told us that I needed to make the final payment before they could authorize a repair. The represeentative told us very clearly that the claim will be processed once the payment is made (I have a recorded conversation). We made the payment but the claim was denied.

We were told that there is another 30-day waiting period since we did not make the 3rd payment on time.I asked for a written policy but the representative hung up the phone. We have another recorded conversation with Direct Buy representative repeatedly said that there will not be another waiting period as long I make the payment before the policy is cancelled. We contacted again Direct Buy and asked for a supervisor (Eddie); I told Eddie that I have a recorded conversation with another representative, who has repeatedly said that there won't be any additional waiting period. I offered him to listen to our recorded conversation but Eddie hung up the phone.

I am trying to post these conversations online but the MP4 files are big and not able to post. Please suggest how to post these recordings.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2014 10:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Buy-Auto-Warranty/Iselin-New-Jersey-08830/Direct-Buy-Auto-Warranty-Deception-and-False-Advertisement-Iselin-New-Jersey-1156992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Buy Auto Warranty