Complaint Review: Direct Buy / Beta Finance

0000 Cameron St. Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Direct Buy / Beta Finance, I got all my money back Las Vegas Nevada

* : Good customer service

*UPDATE Employee: Just an FYI:

My husband and I were sucked in to join Direct Buy..Once we did it were new we were had...We were turned over to collections by Beta Finance even though they had not funded our membership to Direct Buy. I filed claims with Attorney General, FTC and finally received a letter from Beta Finance that they were removing me from thrid party collections and there would be no negitive affect to our credit (and I did receive a letter from them stating this).

I then went after Direct Buy to get my $990.00 back. They started by giving me back $500.00. I had received a letter from the Attorney Generals offices regarding this matter so I again sent a letter to Direct Buy with a copy of the letter. 2 weeks later (today) I went to my mail box and there was the rest of my money $490.00. I received 100% of all my money back..So don't give up you can do it to.

Terry Pahrump, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2009 07:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Buy-Beta-Finance/Las-Vegas-Nevada/Direct-Buy-Beta-Finance-I-got-all-my-money-back-Las-Vegas-Nevada-448353. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Buy / Beta Finance

#1

Good customer service

AUTHOR: Jacob - (USA)

I'm a member, and I've found that the management is really reasonable. I haven't had any trouble at all.

Just an FYI:

AUTHOR: Forener - (U.S.A.)

Beta Finance actually did fund your membership to DirectBuy. When you signed your retail installment contract with the DirectBuy franchise, they sold the contract to Beta Finance.