• Report: #120947

• Reported By:walkerton Ontario
Direct Buy
ucctotalhome.com London, Ontario United States of America

Direct Buy ripoff London Ontario

I joined Direct Buy after being put though their sales pitch. I guess it was really the "Now or Never Ever" that finally got me, 'well I'll save it some day' I thought. But after my first purchase I realized they didn't give a darn about me after they got my money. I bought a dishwasher, Sept9 to be delivered by no later than Oct 14, it is to be here tommorrow --Dec.3. The numbers they quote as MSRP is so far off its sick, PLEASE help me How do I get my membership money back, I am in Canada, Thank you in advance.

Steve Walkerton, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2004 08:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Buy/London-Ontario/Direct-Buy-ripoff-London-Ontario-120947. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Buy