Complaint Review: Direct Buy

• Reported By:Paris Ontario
Direct Buy
755 Bridge St Waterloo, Ontario United States of America

Direct Buy $4500 GONE, just before Christmas Waterloo Ontario

This is a scam, pure and simple. We were sucked in with their crummy video and 'kids' in suits. I wish we had left the place with all the other smart people!! Since we'd joined, we found many, many items that were sold for the same price and even less, in retail stores. Their customer service is terrible. Whenever I see their commercials, I want to vomit. I pray nobody else gets sucked in by this wretched company.

Been had Paris, Ontario
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2009 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Buy/Waterloo-Ontario-N2V2G6/Direct-Buy-4500-GONE-just-before-Christmas-Waterloo-Ontario-415206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Buy