Complaint Review: Direct Capital

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, May 18, 2009

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Direct Capital
155 Commerce Way Portsmouth, New Hampshire U.S.A.
  • Phone: 603-433-9467
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Direct Capital Anyone wishing to share an attorney and get these thieves read on Portsmouth New Hampshire

*UPDATE Employee: Please contact me

I am amazed at these people. I thought I had caught myself BEFORE they scammed me, however I just found out that they went into my bank account UNAUTHORIZED by me and attempted to take money out, and that over drew my account and then I was assessed over draft charges. Chris and Ian T. you have no business taking money from anyones account with out WRITTEN authorization.

If anyone who is out there wishes to share attorney and attorney fees to get these scammers out of business and get our money returned and our life back contact me as I am not going to sit back and let them do this to me or anyone else.

Any attorney that reads this and would like to take on the case, contact me as well.

Have a nice day everyone and spread the word around that DIRECT CAPITAL are thieves, would they have tried to wipe out my account or attempt to take the so called attorney fee from my account?

Well I think its time to dip into their pockets

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 09:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Capital/Portsmouth-New-Hampshire-03801/Direct-Capital-Anyone-wishing-to-share-an-attorney-and-get-these-thieves-read-on-Portsmout-451676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Capital

Please contact me

AUTHOR: Paul Ringuette - (U.S.A.)

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact me so I can understand what did or did not happen. My contact information is:

Paul Ringuette