• Report: #420549

• Submitted: Thu, February 05, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:allentown New Jersey
Direct Capital
155 Commerce Way Portsmouth, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Direct Capital I got ripped off too!!! Do not be taken by these people.. Portsmouth New Hampshire

*UPDATE Employee: Feedback and here to help

I was also a victim of this company. I wish I would have checked them out more before I sent them $300. I was looking to refinance, the person I spoke to first named Ian, told me there would be no problem. After you pay they tell you to wait a week and they will cal you back.

One week later I gat my call sorry we can't help you unless you pay $1400 for an attorney???? Can not get Ian back on the phone I want a refund....DO NOT CALL THIS COMPANY unless you want to waste your money..

Scamed too
allentown, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Capital/Portsmouth-New-Hampshire-03801/Direct-Capital-I-got-ripped-off-too-Do-not-be-taken-by-these-people-Portsmouth-New-Ha-420549. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Capital

Feedback and here to help

AUTHOR: Paul Ringuette - (U.S.A.)

Hello,

I am keenly interested in speaking about your experience with Direct Capital and am here to help as needed. Please feel free to contact me at 800-999-9942.

Best regards,