Complaint Review: Direct Capital

• Submitted: Wed, May 13, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 13, 2009

• Reported By:Milwaukee Wisconsin
Direct Capital
155 Commerce Way Portsmouth, New Hampshire U.S.A.
  • Phone: 603-433-9467
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Direct Capital IF YOU'VE BEEN SCAMMED BY THEM LETS GET OUR MONEY!! Read on..Portsmouth New Hampshire

I was contacted by Ian of Direct Capital for over a month. I did as most of you did, give it serious thought, talked to others about loan options and figured if they promised they can get me the line of credit and the loan I need to get my business going and I knew there would be a processing fee just like there are closing costs so when they said there would be a $500.00 fee that would be applied to the process it did not surprise me.

My credit was getting really good so I did not worry to much, but then I get the email and they want me to pay BEFORE I get a consultation on my credit report? I did not pay for it, then I got a call from the secretary to set an apointment to talk over all the stuff on the report. So I set one up and Chris calls, he proceeds to tell me that I need to pay an attorney fee of $1800.00 to fix my credit score and wipe out all the past issues that I took care of back in 2006 & 2007. He guaranteed me that this attorney fee would wipe out all my adverse credit stuff and increase my score supstantially. I said I would have to think about it and that I would not make payments and that I would get back to them.

He did attempt to call me back the next day. I did not answer nor did he leave a message. I then found this site and boy am I thankful I did as I was consulting another local attorney to get his advice but he is in a trail so waiting for his return call I came upon this stuff. I will tell you I am very grateful to all of you to report this.

However, if my score drops like Jim in California's did I will be taking them to court and it wont be for peanuts either, and so I am saying if anyone would like to join me in this persuit, get your money back and get them put out of business and prevent them from scamming anyone else check back as if they do I will leave contact information for you to join me in regaining our good reputations and making sure people like this dont take advantage of anyone else ever again. Believe me they will not be happy campers. I believe the money they screwed everyone out of should be paid back to these individuals with the same amount of interest they charged them.

Dana
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2009 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Capital/Portsmouth-New-Hampshire-03801/Direct-Capital-IF-YOUVE-BEEN-SCAMMED-BY-THEM-LETS-GET-OUR-MONEY-Read-onPortsmouth-New-451452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Capital