Complaint Review: Direct Capital

• Submitted: Fri, July 31, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, July 31, 2009

• Reported By:Interlochen Michigan
Direct Capital
155 Commerce Way Portsmouth, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Direct Capital promised ua a business loan. We put up $250.00 up front Portsmouth New Hampshire

*UPDATE Employee: Sharon. I will look into the status of your application

I received a call on June 12, 2009 from Lucas Hemenway. I agreed that we did need a debt consolidation loan for about $50,000. Lucas requested $250.00 through our credit card. And said there should be no problem finding a lender.

First, US Bank sent a letter thanking me for applying for a credit card. But,were unable to consider our application at this time because our residence is outside of their defined trade area.

Then we were sent to Consolidebt and spoke with Joseph at 1-888-777-6525 ext 122. On 7-10-09 again spoke with Joseph, and he also said he could not help us. I went back to Lucas and reported what was happening. His only comment was "just wait, I'm sure they are still looking". I mention that I guess my $250.00 was a waste of my money and he said They are still looking. Here it is July 31, 2009 and I have still not heard anything. I want my $250.00 back if they are not going to help me.

Sharon g
Interlochen, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2009 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Capital/Portsmouth-New-Hampshire-03801/Direct-Capital-promised-ua-a-business-loan-We-put-up-25000-up-front-Portsmouth-New-Ham-475237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Capital

Sharon. I will look into the status of your application

AUTHOR: Paul Ringuette - (U.S.A.)

Feel free to contact me directly.

Phone: 603-430-5226