Complaint Review: Direct Cards Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:Warner Robins Georgia
Direct Cards Inc.
8770 Sunset Drive #528 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Direct Cards Inc. ripoff Miami Florida

I just sent off my money order this past weekend. For the past day or so I had a really bad feeling about what I had done.

Well, I started checking out the Direct Cards Inc. I am extremly upset about what I have discovered. This company is a fraud and I wish I had checked out this company before I sent my money.

They has not been enough time past for the company to send me any supplies, however, I have had enough time to do some reseach of this company.

I have been able to come up with a phone number: 305-742-7333. They will be hearing from me. If they do not want to talk to me then they can talk to my attorney.

The information I have found out today is very upsetting. Honest people who are looking for honest work are being taken for a ride.

All I wanted was to be able to work from home so that I could be home with a child who as developmental delays.

Actions like this makes people who have faith in other, lose that faith.

Warner Robins, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 08:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Cards-Inc/Miami-Florida-33173/Direct-Cards-Inc-ripoff-Miami-Florida-103842. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Cards Inc.