Complaint Review: Direct Cards

• Submitted: Tue, July 20, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 22, 2004

• Reported By:Rapid City South Dakota
Direct Cards
8770 Sunset Drive # 528 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Direct Cards Inc Very Fraudulent! Do not send any money to them. Rip-off! Miami Florida

*Consumer Comment: Direct Cards Scam

*Consumer Comment: Direct Cards almost got me too I googled their name, and came to Rip-offReport.com THANK YOU!!

*Consumer Comment: Almost got ripped-off The Lord spoke to me asked me to get on-line and check these people out.

I too had received the little yellow piece of paper letting me know of how much extra money that could be made for stuffing envelopes. I was almost going to send money in, since it sounded too good to be true. Before I had written the check, I had logged online to see if there was a web address to get additional info about this company.

When I had searched their name, I had came to RipOffReport.com. Thought to myself, cant be good. So I read all of the complaints about this company and I am not going to send them any money. I hope that everyone who recieves this offer, looks online before any money is sent. This company is such a ripoff from what others. I hope that they get caught real soon.

Tasha
Rapid City, South Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2004 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Cards/Miami-Florida-33173/Direct-Cards-Inc-Very-Fraudulent-Do-not-send-any-money-to-them-Rip-off-Miami-Florida-99723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Cards

AUTHOR: Carol - (U.S.A.)

Like the many reports on this company, I, too, received the yellow letter claiming to receive $2.00 per envelope stuffed. Just send $46.00 for the starter kit.

Let's face it....if it sounds too good to be true, IT USUALLY IS! Only hard work reaps the benefits of making money. It is a shame that not only this company, but thousands of other companies make their money by ripping off innocent people. Thank goodness I researched before responding. I never mailed any money and would not give this company the satisfaction of getting the best of me!

This Rip-off report website is a lifesaver! I would like to thank the party responsible for having this so consumers can be informed before it is too late. I will use this website in the future for any other companies that I would like to check out.

My last piece of advice to the comsumer: Any company or anyone that asks for your help that says they are willing to pay, but needs a fee from you first--DON'T DO IT--more than likely it is a huge scam!

AUTHOR: Carol - (U.S.A.)

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

Same as all of these people, I received a yellow letter, claiming steady money. I had the check written, stamp affixed, and I was going to send it out tomorrow. I had tried to find their web site, but no luck. On my intuition, I googled their name, and came to Rip-offReport.com. My heart sank, as this opportunity would have helped me back on my feet,so I wouldn't have to rely on anyone for money. I'm glad I found you, and hope you continue to help people like me, with almost no money, and a daughter, keep their cash in their pockets, THANK YOU!!!!

AUTHOR: Marina - (U.S.A.)

I received this yellow letter today, after reading it I was impressed with everything they were saying, and decided to give it a shot. Although I do not have a lot of money to spare this was a lot for me to send. But $2.00 an envelope sounded too good to be true, but I was convinced and decided to get my credit out. Just before The Lord spoke to me asked me to get on-line and check these people out. The first thing I saw was RIP-OFFREPORT.com. Thanks for letting us know this.

I will be more sceptical now.