Complaint Review: Direct Cards

• Submitted: Sat, April 30, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 30, 2005

• Reported By:Long Beach Mississippi
Direct Cards
8770 Sunset Drive # 528 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Direct Cards RIPOFF SCAM Miami Florida

I recieved a yellow flyer in the mail approximatly 2 months ago stating that I could work from home and make money stuffing envelopes at the rate of $2.00 per envelope. The cost was $46.00 for shipping & handling and the set up fee. I sent the money order approximatly 4 days later, however I still have not recieved anything else from them until today. Now 2 months later, I recieve the same yellow flyer asking for the same thing.

I also have another address on them which is a P.O. box. It is P.O. Box 830128 Miami Florida. I would really appreciate my money back I have a disabled child and I am trying to make ends meet to the best of my ability beings I have high blood pressure and I am also waiting to have open heart surgery and can not handle a job outside of my home. Thanks for your help!

Traci
Long Beach, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/30/2005 10:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Cards/Miami-Florida-33173/Direct-Cards-RIPOFF-SCAM-Miami-Florida-141085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Cards