Complaint Review: Direct Cards

• Submitted: Mon, August 23, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 23, 2004

• Reported By:Dunbar Pennsylvania
Direct Cards
Po Box 830128 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Direct Cards ripoff I received the yellow paper and I was about to mail in my check for $46.00 and My wife told me to check the internet and check out this company wow glad I did Miami Florida

ripoff---I received the yellow paper and I was about to mail in my check for $46.00 and My wife told me to check the internet. and I checked out this company, wow glad I did. Can we turn them into the FBI?

Bob
Dunbar, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2004 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Cards/Miami-Florida-33283-0128/Direct-Cards-ripoff-I-received-the-yellow-paper-and-I-was-about-to-mail-in-my-check-for-4-105032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Cards