Complaint Review: Direct Cards

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2005

• Reported By:El Centro California
Direct Cards
Direct Cards P.O BOX 830128 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Direct Cards Don't fall for the Yellow letter in the mail it's a RIPOFF Work at Home Scam Miami Florida

HI.. I'am a 25yr old stay at home mom, and today when I went out to get my mail there was a letter from a Company name DIRECT CARDS INC, when I opened it was a YELLOW letter that titled "EARN AN EXELLENT WEEKLY INCOME PROCESSING MAIL AT HOME!!!" and being an at stay home mom I was excited about this opportunity and I was just about to send in my 46.00 deposit, but something about the letter just diden't add up, first they diden't explain much about the company, like no number or Web site, and also I could send cash... most companys don't take cash just like that. So thats when I decided to look up the company and try and find some kind of info before I send my money. And I got lucky I found this web site warning people, so if you recieve a Yellow letter in the mail, DO NOT SEND IN MONEY. TO THESE THIEVES..

Gina
El Centro, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2005 05:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Cards/Miami-Florida/Direct-Cards-Dont-fall-for-the-Yellow-letter-in-the-mail-its-a-RIPOFF-Work-at-Home-Scam-136658. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Cards