Complaint Review: Direct Choice Automotive Warranty

• Updated: Sat, January 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jon — Bakersfield California United States of America
Direct Choice Automotive Warranty
2700 W. Atlantic Blvd. Pompano, Florida United States of America

Direct Choice Automotive Warranty Company does not exist when I need to file a claim Pompano, Florida

I bought this warranty in January of 2006.  My water pump went out in my 2006 corvette on January 4, 2013.  I was relieved at first because my warranty was still in effect for 3 more days.  when I called the 800-209-3755 number I got a steady beep beep beep.  When I contacted the contact name on the contract 1-888-858-8448 I got a voice mail for some guy who works in a school district.  This appears to be a pure rip off!  I will never purchase a warranty again unless it is directly from a dealer!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2013 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Choice-Automotive-Warranty/Pompano-Florida-33069/Direct-Choice-Automotive-Warranty-Company-does-not-exist-when-I-need-to-file-a-claim-Pomp-991763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Choice Automotive Warranty