Complaint Review: Direct Choice Warranty

• Submitted: Tue, November 09, 2010
  • Updated: Tue, November 09, 2010

• Reported By: 100% disabled vet — Blair South Carolina United States of America
Direct Choice Warranty
P.O. Box 492727 Redding, California United States of America

Direct Choice Warranty Consumer Direct Warranty Services Did not honor bumper to bumper warenty Redding, California

*Consumer Comment: Keep on these a-holes...

Purchased my bumper to bumper, no deductable policy, in 2007. Had never put in a claim till 11/5/10 for a water pump. When I E-Mailed them to why I was turned down, was instructed to look under Leaks, as they were not cover. When I responded that Leaks were not on my contract. They responed look under Seals and Gasgets. When I responed Seals and gasgets were not on my contract. They responed look under Exclusions. As now they know I had a older contract with out all the restrictons they have on the new ones. I responded what under Excption was a water pump not covered. They did not awnser. I am a 100 % disabled vet and every dollar has to be used to it fullest. They are with out hornor, why are they still in bussness ? Well, I am at home all day, every day and I for one will make there day every day.

Here are some web sites and E-Mail address to contact them, as they do not awnser the phone as you all ready know.

Send in complants to"

Consumer Relations Unit - California Department of Consumer Affairs

BBB Autoline Claim Intake

Make my day Direct Choice, you will get E-Mails, complants daily. I will call write, E-Mail,   every and any one I can. Don't be supprised if 60 min, date line, DAV, congress man, and even your mother, and X mother in law.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2010 08:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Choice-Warranty/Redding-California-96049/Direct-Choice-Warranty-Consumer-Direct-Warranty-Services-Did-not-honor-bumper-to-bumper-wa-660206. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Choice Warranty

Keep on these a-holes...

AUTHOR: Ronny g - (USA)

I have a feeling they will fold and pay for the waterpump. I would do the same as you are...let them know every day..all day.. that you are not backing down. Sometimes principle and honor mean something. Even if it requires shoving it down their throats.