Complaint Review: Direct Commerce Acadamy

• Submitted: Thu, October 28, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, October 28, 2010

• Reported By: G C — Oxon Hill Maryland U.S.A.
Direct Commerce Acadamy
Oxon Hill, Maryland United States of America

Direct Commerce Acadamy DCA They offer to build a website and make you wealthy after submitting $2.98 starter kit fee. Fortunately I checked this website and closed my account before they scammed me for $139. !! Oxon Hill, Maryland

fortunately I read the 49 reports about these thugs before they could steal the $139. from my checking account. I closed my account to prevent them trying to scam me in the next couple of days. I moved fast to prevent all the trouble these other folks had to endure. To bad there is so much trash on the internet. Yes, It sounded to good to be true...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2010 08:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Commerce-Acadamy/Oxon-Hill-Maryland-20745/Direct-Commerce-Acadamy-DCA-They-offer-to-build-a-website-and-make-you-wealthy-after-submi-656091. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Commerce Acadamy