Complaint Review: Direct Commerce Academy

• Updated: Tue, December 28, 2010

• Reported By: runner — Harrisburg Pennsylvania United States of America
Direct Commerce Academy
12526 High Bluff Dr, San Diego, CA 92130 Internet United States of America

Direct Commerce Academy DCABIZ.COM $138 for a few minutes using thedirectcommerceacademy.com ,dcabiz.com site Internet

They offered a free trial and asked me to pay about $3 with my credit card to mail me some additional information. A few pages from their website which I have read, where very complicated to understand, so I decide to wait for their mail info. No mail came in. A couple weeks later, when my credit card statement came, I was surprised with $138 charge for nothing. When I called, they refused to return my money and told me that somewhere I have checked the box, which means I was agree to be charged. That is how they stealing money for nothing.

Now they removed dcabiz.com site, but their thedirectcommerceacademy.com site still there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2010 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Commerce-Academy/internet/Direct-Commerce-Academy-DCABIZCOM-138-for-a-few-minutes-using-thedirectcommerceacademy-675964. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Commerce Academy