Complaint Review: Direct Connect

• Submitted: Wed, January 09, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, January 09, 2013

• Reported By: Yellow Book The Scam — Staunton Virginia United States of America
Direct Connect
1750 Old Meadown Road #300 Mclean, Virginia United States of America

Direct Connect Sage Mobile Payment Direct Connect Sage Payment Took $750.00 from me Mclean, Virginia

I tried to set up a credit card processing account for my website. Sales Rap called and had me set up. I received email on setup instruction, but wasn't able to complete the task without their help. I had setup other accounts before, but none is as difficult.  To make a long story short. It was never completed.

I called several times but was put on hold and the task was never completed, so I switched to another server.  The new service was up and running in one day without any assistance.

At that point, I had paid for the Direct Connect Service for 3 months now at $35 to 95 +/- per month.  Since I had the new service setup, I call Direct Connect to cancel the service.  They said no problem.  All said and done, I looked at my bank statement 2 days later and found $750 taken out of my account.

Called they said it was early termination fee.  Why wasn't these fees mentioned to me when I canceled, and at no time this fee was mentioned to me?

Anyway, I am out $1000.00 without using their service.  I must say, do not use Direct Connect if you can help it.  Unless you have a lot of money to burn.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2013 01:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Connect/Mclean-Virginia-22102/Direct-Connect-Sage-Mobile-Payment-Direct-Connect-Sage-Payment-Took-75000-from-me-Mclean-994059. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Connect