Complaint Review: Direct E-Cig

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: Mary — Davie Florida U.S.A.
Direct E-Cig
2338 Immokalee Road #419 Naples, Florida United States of America

Direct E-Cig Automatic Order Scam!!! Naples, Florida

Beware!!!I order the E-Cig trail offer $4.95. When I received the product it was missing the atomizer. You can not connect the cartridge to the battery component without the atomizer. I immediately called the number provided to customer service. I waited on hold for 30 minutes and no one answered. I tried everyday for 13 days to reach someone at this company. I requested a call back from a recording that said someone would return my call within 24 hours. No one ever called back. Finally, after 13 days of trying, my credit card company sent me an e-mail requesting authorization on a $109.00 charge. I declined authorization and sent Direct-E-Cig an email stating the missing atomizer, not being able to reach anyone at the company as reason for declining the charge. I got an e-mail response from them 4 days later regarding my e-mail. I actually was able to get someone on the phone after I decline the charge and when I told them about the missing atomizer their response was "We don't deal with customers that do charge backs" and when I asked to speak with a supervisor they said " We don't sent up complaints from customers who charge back". IMO this is a scam to hook people into automatic charges with no way to resolve complaints!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-E-Cig/Naples-Florida-34110-1445/Direct-E-Cig-Automatic-Order-Scam-Naples-Florida-697995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct E-Cig