Complaint Review: Direct E-Cig

• Submitted: Fri, January 14, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, January 14, 2011

• Reported By: Connie Cooper-Szymczak for Jean Coo — Cheektowaga New York United States of America
Direct E-Cig
2338 Immokalee Rd. #419, Naples Florida, 34110 Naples, Florida United States of America

Direct E-Cig directecig Warning: Company is falsely advertising their E-Cig product is a free trial and when paying for shipping, they later tell you you will be charged. Naples, Florida

I ordered Direct E-Cig for my mother because she has emphysemia and she needs to quit smoking. I received my confirmation email on December 23, received a phone call on Christmas Eve regarding my order, was told the cost and that I had 14 days to let them know whether I wanted to continue or not. My mother did not get her order until January 5th, we had a death in the family and I could not get to my mothers to help her to interpret the instructions until almost a week later. By this time my account was debited for the $109 and some change. I feel they did not fully make me aware of how this was going down, I had seen the article on MSNBC who had in my opinion endorsed the product but should have made the consumer more aware of the technicalities. I feel that if my Mother had actually liked the product I would not be complaining except for the sneaky way in which Direct E-Cig gets your money whether you are satisfied or not. I now have 3 days to post mark the product back to Direct E-Cig and God only knows if my account will ever be rectified for the cost.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2011 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-E-Cig/Naples-Florida-34110-1445/Direct-E-Cig-directecig-Warning-Company-is-falsely-advertising-their-E-Cig-product-is-a-f-682595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct E-Cig