Complaint Review: Direct E-Cig

• Submitted: Thu, January 13, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, January 13, 2011

• Reported By: dennis — San Francisco California United States of America
Direct E-Cig
2338 Imokalee Rd#419, Naples , Fla. 34110 Naples, Florida United States of America

Direct E-Cig E-mailed notification order that I did not authorize, deducted cost of item from my bank account. Did not respond to 5 e-mails and did not answer numerous phone call attempts. Naples, Florida

I saw an ad in a web-site side bar that promotedan electronic cigarette replacement device. In going to the advertized web-site it was explained that this device delivered all the pleasures of smoking without the health risk inherent in regular cigarette use. They offered a $4.95 starter kit to introduce this product.

I ordered the kit, paid for it electronically andreceived it. It performed as advertised. Ihad no other contact with this company until I received an e-mail thanking me for an order I had not entered and automatically deducting $109.00 from my bank account.

I immediately sent an e-mail reply informing the company that I had not and did not plan to order this product. I've had no reply to this or four more e-mails. I've had no success in telephoning, they either hold or do not answer.

I contacted my bank and was informed that nothing could be done about this unauthorisedwithdrawl of funds from my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2011 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-E-Cig/Naples-Florida-34110/Direct-E-Cig-E-mailed-notification-order-that-I-did-not-authorize-deducted-cost-of-item-682320. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct E-Cig